Search the library or the Internet for information about the zodiac killer. Read and analyze why you think the zodiac killer was never captured. Look at the story of the zodiac killer, and address the following questions:
- How is this serial killer different from a normal homicide suspect?
- What were his criteria when choosing his victims?
- Did forensic psychology have any input into this case?
- Why do you think he was never captured?
- Hindsight is better than foresight—what else could have been looked at to help capture this killer?