Assessment 3 – Written report
This will test the following learning outcomes:
1. Critical understanding of the integration of theories, models, methods and their application to social work practice.
2. Critical evaluation of current research and developments in practice related to a range of service user groups.
4. Ability to critically analyse complex social work practice.
7. Ability to present material in a clear coherent manner with appropriate standards of literacy at this level.
8. Ability to use sufficient and relevant research at this level and to acknowledge sources in keeping with the prescribed referencing convention at this level.
Produce a written report of key factors within the case study relevant to the decision making process, informed by theory and research. Your analysis needs to take into account relevant research, theory and evidence.