All writing in your project must be your own original work.
Your Assignment will be graded on the components below. For more specific details refer to the Assignment Rubric located in the Course Information area.
• Paragraph summarizing Individual (10 points)
• Appropriate choice of journal article/explanation of why it is appropriate (10 points)
• Summary of the article (20 points)
• Quality of writing (10 points)
• Feldman, R. (2012). Psychology and your life (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education.
o Chapter 2, “Neuroscience and Behavior”
o Chapter 3, “Sensation and Perception”
• Walden University. (2015). Searching and finding information in the library databases: Overview. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/searchingfinding
Case Study Project Resources
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2015a). Introduction to psychology interactive case study [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
• Final Project Example (PDF)
• Final Project Template (Word document)
• Laureate Education (Producer). (2015b). Navigating the Walden Library databases [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
• Walden University Library [WaldenULibrary]. (2012, December 21). How to search a social science database [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlqc_FQwj2s&feature=youtu.be
• IllusionWorks. (n.d.). Interactive optical illusions. Retrieved from http://psylux.psych.tu-dresden.de/i1/kaw/diverses%20Material/www.illusionworks.com/html/hall_of_illusions.html