Select an aggregate with a health concern that interests you. You will use this aggregate throughout the class as a basis for your Community Health Advocacy Project due Week 6.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper reviewing your aggregate and applying the levels of prevention.
Describe the characteristics of the aggregate you chose. Include the following:
- A detailed description of the aggregate
- Include any relevant facts or statistical data that narrow the group to an easily definable aggregate, such as geographical location, gender, age, and so on.
- A description of the health issue (can take many forms) and why it is a problem
- Include statistical data to support your argument.
- An explanation of why you chose this aggregate.
Describe the three levels of prevention and apply them to your aggregates health concern. Include:
- a brief description of the levels of prevention.
- an explanation of how the three levels of prevention could be applied to your aggregate’s health concern.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include a minimum of 5 scholarly references.
Submit the assignment as directed by the instructor.
Note. Points are awarded based on the quality of the content submitted and the degree to which assignment expectations are met.