An individual written market report examining the key competitive, contextual and environment issues in the UK movie market (movie viewing not production) You must produce a report (3,000 words in length) in which you examine the UK market for movies – both in-home and out of home:
• Undertake in-depth research especially utilising credible secondary sources for example Euromonitor, newspapers, magazines, etc.
• Identify, evidence and examine the general macro environment to consider the factors affecting this market
• Identify, evidence and evaluate the key actors and factors impacting upon the competitive context (competition, customer, market structure)
• Examining the customer behaviour, segments and trends
• Identify, evidence and analyse the most important points in your
• Further details will be provided on the module sunspace Assessment section