Assignment 2: Information Management and the Digital Firm
Select any one (1) concept related to information management in support of the digital firm.
Write a 4-5 page research paper in which you:
1. Present a summary of the concept.
2. Express your own opinion or position on the concept.
3. Address any issues or problems identified by your research.
4. Research and cite at least five (5) scholarly sources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe how and why information systems are used today.
· Identify emerging technologies that enable new forms of communication, collaboration, and partnering.
· Explain how information systems are enabling new forms of commerce between individuals, organizations, and governments.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in information management.
· Write clearly and concisely about information management systems using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.