1. You are to identify and critique a peer reviewed journal article (please see attached: the struggle for early childhood curricula: a comparison of the English foundation stage curriculum) which discusses a relevant international education approach
2. You are required to explore the similarities and differences of these approaches to practice in your setting (efs, England) identify and examine international educational systems and relate these to influences on early years practice in England.
3. You are to critically reflect upon the strategies within the approaches to identify possible issues and limitations of systems
4. Identify how the ideas from a chosen international educational system might be applied to professional practice within the organisation
5. Recognise and critically reflect upon incorporated strategies from international educational systems in order to identify issues and limitations of use
6. Demonstrate developing skills in critically analysing an academic peer reviewed journal article