In this essay, you will write about ethics. The purpose of this essay is to demonstrate how you have met the ethics outcome through your past coursework or work experiences. The outcome states: Students will be able to apply concepts of: ethical conduct in decision making, ethical conduct in action, social responsibility in decision making, and social responsibility in action.
Here are your instructions for this essay:
- Define an ethical issue that you either encountered or studied in a previous course (you cannot use prior papers to fulfill this assignment).
- Write down what “ethical conduct in decision making, ethical conduct in action, social responsibility in decision making, and social responsibility in action” you used when working through this ethical issue. Be prepared to be very specific with your examples.
- Write a 1250-1500-word essay that illustrates the issue and how you used ethical conduct.
- Be as specific as possible.
- Proofread your paper before submitting.
- Use scholarly resources.
Here is assistance for your writing:
- APA Citations Style Tip Sheet
- Smarthinking(writing tutors are available)
- Grammarly(to assist with your grammar electronically)
- Here are library tips.
- Click here to access the library databases to assist you
Compose your work using a word processor (or other software, as appropriate) and save it frequently to your computer. When you are ready to submit your work, click Browse My Computer and find your file. Once you have located your file, click Open and, if successful, the file name will appear under the Attached files heading. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Submit, and you are done. Be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors before you post it.
This essay is graded according to the SLA Writing Rubric and is worth 10% of your final grade.