Nursing Research Paper
Measuring, Collecting, and Analyzing Data
Chism, L. & Magnan, M. (2009). The relationship of nursing students’ spiritual care perspectives to their expressions of spiritual empathy. Journal of Nursing Education, 48(11), 597-605.
1. Identify the statistical procedures used.
2. Judge whether these procedures were appropriate for the hypotheses, questions, or objectives of the study, and for the level of measurement of the variables.
3. Explain the use of a posthoc analysis in the study.
4. Judge whether the author’s interpretation of the results is appropriate.
5. Evaluate the clinical significance of the findings.
Nieswiadomy, R. M. (2012). Foundations of nursing research 6th ed.). Boston: Pearson. 978-0-13-211857-6