Topic: Human rights and psychologists involved in assessment related to death penalty cases: Chapter 4
Only need the two thats highlighted
Select a topic from the University of Phoenix Material: Hot Topics Presentation Options.
Obtain instructor approval for your topic chpice prior to beginning work.
Select a case study from the University Library that illustrates your topic.
Develop a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your topic. Include the following:
- A properly formatted title slide
- An agenda for your presentation
- A definition of which ethical aspirational principle and enforceable standards are relevant
- An explanation of how the clients in this case study would be affected by unethical disclosure of client information
- An explanation of how the issues affect the practice of professional psychology, in regards to professional supervision
- An analysis of what the APA Ethics Code would suggest as a resolution to the dispute
- A discussion on how your research into the dilemma affected your prior views and assumptions
- A properly formatted reference slide